PROJECT MANAGER - Chicago, IL
National Power Rodding (NPR), a subsidiary of Carylon Corporation, is a Chicago-based, privately held company that provides industrial and municipal specialized and environmental maintenance contractor services. NPR and the Carylon companies have a history of excellence, innovation and invention. The company has a culture of integrity, values its employees and their contributions, and after 65+ years, remains committed to providing customers with the best possible service
The Project Manager is a highly visible, hands-on position at NPR. Initially, the Project Manager will learn the business, working closely with other Project Managers and the President to fully understand the day-to-day operations. After an initial training period, the Project Manager will be responsible for preparing bids and managing projects.
This is a great opportunity for Project Managers interested in taking their career to the next level or candidates interested in applying their work experience in other industries to a new career in Project Management.
- •Plan, organize and direct activities related to environmental maintenance services projects.
- •Prepare, disseminate, and oversee project budgets, bids, agreements, and contracts.
- •Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- •Prepare, negotiate and maintain control of all potential project change orders, track all project costs.
- •Develop and update project schedules.
- •Serve as the liaison between customers, site operators and NPR employees to facilitate project activities.
- •Monitor project progress, attend project meetings, and prepare and submits status reports.
- •Bachelor’s Degree.
- •5-7 years work experience.
- •Communication skills and ability to motivate and delegate to accomplish projects.
- •Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment with a wide range of constituents to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- •Project Management experience a plus, but not necessary as training is available.
- •Proficient in MicroSoft products, including Excel and Word.
- •No prior knowledge of municipal wastewater collection systems, or municipal operations required.
- •Willingness to work on job sites, indoors and outdoors, sometimes in dirty environments.
- •Ability to travel within Chicago, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio and Iowa (15% out of town travel).
Compensation & Benefits: Position offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits program that includes medical, dental, 401k, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
For immediate consideration please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
Due to the volume of applications, only applicants selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
ACCOUNTING CLERK - Chicago, IL
National Power Rodding Corp. is an affiliate of the Carylon Corporation, the largest environmental maintenance services contractor in the country. We have an immediate opening for a full-time, detail oriented Accounting Clerk with at least 4 years of experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and general bookkeeping. Applicant must possess a customer service attitude and strong computer skills that include Microsoft Word and Excel. This position offers compensation that is commensurate with experience, and an excellent benefits program that includes medical, dental, 401k, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
For immediate consideration email, fax or mail complete salary history. All replies held in strict confidence.
National National Power Rodding Inc.
2500 W. Arthington Street
Chicago, IL 60612